It is the first step to do before using SalesWings. If you are not handling your website yourself, send this guide to your webmaster or IT support person, or kindly contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Install SalesWings on Joomla! with “Custom HTML” module JED Extension
2. In your Joomla control panel select the Upload Package File section, click Choose File and locate the "mod_ext_custom_.zip" file you downloaded.
3. Then click Upload & Install to upload the file and complete the installation.
4. Go to Extensions > Module Manager > New > Select EXT Custom HTML-code
It looks like this (IMPORTANT: this script is a dummy example, you find your code in the settings here):
<!-- Add this to fire up your Sales -->
<!-- You've got Wings -->
Like shown in the picture below:
6. Write in the title “SalesWingsApp”, toggle Hide in Show Title and select the position of the module (Footer bottom prefered).
7. Then click on the Menu Assignment tab and select the option On all Pages
8. Click Save and SalesWings is now installed
How to test if SalesWings is setup correctly:
Need more help?
We will be happy to help you with the setup. Simply contact us at email@example.com
Next recommended guide:
Have a super day, and keep in touch!
Your SalesWings team