Here is how you can fix it:
How to verify:
If the number is suspiciously low, contact us at email@example.com to see if something is installed wrong.
(B) Ask your webmaster to double check
(2) Your leads need to click on a tracked link - motivate them!
We can only identify your lead's visit, if they click on a tracked link to your website in one of your messages.
Make sure to give him reasons to click! For example:
- Send a link to an interesting blog post
- Refer to a page on your website which explains what he's interested in
- Write a PS: "Have you already seen www.your-website.com/news?"
- Place a link to your website in your signature
- Place an product image in your email with a link to your website
- Other ideas?
(3) Verify that in your Settings > Account Settings > you have entered the correct URL
SalesWings can only track leads when you send them tracked links to your own website, not third party websites. At this point you can only track one URL and all of its sub-pages, not multiple.
So if you enter www.your-website.com, we will be able to track:
- www.your-website.com/xxx/xxx/xxx > any subpage
- http://xxxxx.your-website.com/xxxx > any subdomain
(4) Track more!
If you want to increase the number of tracked contacts, make sure to use all available methods:
- Have your sales people track with individual emails
- Send tracked email campaigns
- Track your web forms
Tags: waiting, not tracked, waiting contacts, tracking contacts, tracking leads, waiting leads